Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

70th Birthday cards

Hello hello hello , nice to see you .
Welcome to my room .  Thank you for popping in .
Hope that your week is going well .
I have been playing with my card making program on my computer .Gosh this is fun , but boy it can run away with time and ink .
I had to create some cards for a 70th birthday.
Plain I think but reasonably happy with mixing and matching computer generated images , papers and sentiments .
I printed out papers added an image and sentiment , then layered onto various card and onto card base .

 

 
 
 
These little cards took me all afternoon and I really  enjoyed the crafting .
I hope you enjoy the viewing .

                                           A quote for the day ..

 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
                                                     

9 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful and stylish such gentle soothing colors too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Shirley-Anne. I know what you mean about the ink. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards Shirley-anne they are really stylish

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what pretty images .. gorgeous colours
    LOve the new blog look
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful cards you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Shirley, looks like fun!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. All 3 cards are beautiful Shirley-Anne, most suitable for a 70th birthday.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such charming cards... all lovely. Very simple but extremely elegant. Thanks for the quote - how true.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne